Friday, October 19, 2007

There's some lovely filth down here

It's starting to simmer a little at UNL.

It's not unlike the name calling at local school playgrounds. You know...Billy is a wus, and "Tommy is a crusty old fart" kind of thing.

But Callahan says that we've got it all wrong.

With a script prepared for him with the assistance of the UNL forensics team, he attempted to assuage the situation while paying tribute to his new AD by releasing the following statement:

"Crazy, but thats how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe its not to late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate...

I know that things are going wrong for me
You gotta listen to my words

Heirs of a cold war
Thats what we've become
Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train"

3 comments:

  1. You could call me Dennis.

    I didn't know you were called Dennis.

    Didn't bother to ask now, did you?


    And actually ... replace fart with another word that starts with F. Sho nuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fook, I didn't know you were called Dennis.

    I'd use "fook" more often, but it only seems authentic coming from your blog.

    I inherently distrust plagiarists.

    I've never fabricated or plagiarized anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good stance to take. I've never, ever taken anything from anywhere, including ideas or other intellectual property. I think the lack of intellectual property on my blog is proof enough of that point.

    ReplyDelete