Saturday, September 29, 2007

2007 Rodeo Run Omaha Mile

The inaugural Rodeo Run was a quick. In fact, Ryan Kleimenhagen from Madison WI was the best of the elites, running a sub four minute mile. That was sick. It was also the first time that feat has been done in a Nebraska road race. Congratulations, Ryan!

As a prelude to the River City Round Up Parade, the Rodeo Run Omaha Mile has the potential to be a great race. It has solid race organization, cash prizes for top finishers and a downhill course that will surely draw runners seeking a fast mile.

Speaking of which, this ol' boy still has some kick. Thanks for the genes, Mom & Dad!

Oh I forgot to mention that I won the citizens race.

Kudos to Team Nebraska Brooks for hosting this event. Official Results.

2 comments:

  1. You would have gone faster without the visor. That's why I'm fast. I'm aero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also be more aero if I closed my mouth. At least that's what somebody once said.

    ReplyDelete