I am the fourth of five children. Our family was considered big back then. It certainly would be considered so now.
Christmas was such a fun time when I was a kid. We always had a real tree with a model train circling it. The tree was trimmed with all kinds of kitchy ornaments, lights and popcorn strings, and finished off with tinsel. Oh, how the tinsel popped. Several years also featured the "special" blinker bulb that added that touch of pizazz that only a multi-colored strand of bulbs blinking on and off could bring.
I've come to realize that the best part of Christmas is sharing in each other's company. There's nothing inside a gift-wrapped box that can capture the joy of simply being with loved ones.
Free hugs to loved ones. Merry Christmas. Thanks for reading
Gravel Worlds Race Report
-
I did Gravel Worlds for the first time last week. It was GREAT! I've watch
the past decade as this event grew from a distraction on the same day as
the Pap...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment